English Language Partners is seeking part-time and relief ESOL teachers in Kerikeri and Whangarei.
- Supporting refugee and migrant learners who are keen to improve their spoken and written language skills.
- Part Time Hours
- 1x 2 hour general English class, Tuesday mornings, Kerikeri commencing early-May.
- 1x 2.5 hour work focused English class, Wednesday evenings, Kerikeri commencing end of April
- 2x 2 hour general English classes, Monday and Wednesday mornings, Whangarei commencing mid-May
- Relief teaching – usually 2 – 4 hour classes. We have classes that run during business hours and after hours so there is something to suit all schedules – available immediately.
- Our Whangarei Centre is centrally located on Rathbone Street, the Kerikeri class operates from the Library.
For more information and to make an application, please see the English Language Partners vacancies page