Location: Online - Zoom
20 November 2021
We are excited to let you know that with the help of ECDF grants, the Community Languages Association of New Zealand (CLANZ) is able to run a workshop to assist educators of heritage languages.
This workshop will benefit:
- Heritage language educators who are teaching in a community setting
- Anyone who is contemplating on teaching their heritage languages OR starting a class
- Mainstream teachers who have learners from multicultural/multilingual backgrounds
The workshop covers:
- Understanding – Learner needs ( Family / Community)
- Challenges in the heritage language classroom
- Designing/planning programmes
- Engaging children in learning activities
- Assessing learning
A certificate of participation is included for attending this workshop.
To register for your preferred workshop session, please visit https://forms.gle/mW5RNoz6ZVv1Sbd48.
For further information, please contact Sunita Narayan at M: 022-6427652 or E: