The following is a list of websites offering free access to teaching and learning resources during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Quizlet — Using Quizlet’s free study sets, study modes and in-class game, you can instantly create a more engaged classroom.
- News-O-Matic — News-O-Matic is the first daily newspaper just for kids. It provides an exciting and engaging nonfiction experience for children, complete with valuable literacy tools for the classroom.
- OneStopEnglish — A teacher resource site, part of Macmillan Education.
- Audible Stories — A large selection of audio books for kids.
- Kahoot Premium — Create fun learning games in minutes, or choose from millions of existing games to introduce a topic, review and reinforce knowledge, and run formative assessment.
- noredink — NoRedInk builds stronger writers through interest-based curriculum, adaptive exercises, and actionable data.
- Education Perfect — A rich library of curriculum-aligned lessons and assessments across the subject areas.