CANTESOL (Canterbury) Public Meeting: Tech Tools Unpacked
The presentations at this public meeting will introduce technological learning tools that can be used to enhance learning in the classroom at the early childhood, primary, secondary and tertiary levels.
- Thursday, March 19th, 2020, 4.30 –6.00 pm
- Ara Institute of Canterbury, Room L202 (Follow the signs from the main entrance)
- Jo Knudsen
- Chantal Palmer
- Archana Martins
- Jason Reimer
- Certificate of Attendance
- Networking and learning opportunities
- Free for TESOLANZ members
- Non-members $10
Refreshments will be provided from 4:00–4:30 pm.
More information can be found on the event poster: CANTESOL Tech Tools Unpacked