Location: KiwiClass, Level 1, 39 Webb Street, Mount Cook, Wellington
20 November 2021
We are excited to let you know that with the help of ECDF grants, the Community Languages Association of New Zealand (CLANZ) is able to run a workshop to assist educators of heritage languages.
This workshop will benefit:
- Heritage language educators who are teaching in a community setting
- Anyone who is contemplating on teaching their heritage languages OR starting a class
- Mainstream teachers who have learners from multicultural/multilingual backgrounds
The workshop covers:
- Understanding – Learner needs ( Family / Community)
- Challenges in the heritage language classroom
- Designing/planning programmes
- Engaging children in learning activities
- Assessing learning
A certificate of participation is included for attending this workshop.
To register for your preferred workshop session, please visit https://forms.gle/mW5RNoz6ZVv1Sbd48.
For further information, please contact Sunita Narayan at M: 022-6427652 or E: